Below is an excerpt from the latest Ofsted report. For the full inspection report please use the download button to the left of the page. Here you can also find links to the St Paul’s page on the Ofsted website, Data Dashboard and the DfE website.
• the head, senior leaders and governors have a clear vision of the priorities needed to bring about the change and have already made significant progress with this
• pupils feel safe in school and staff are vigilant in their duty of care
• behaviour is good
• the school is nurturing and staff care about and understand pupils’ socio-emotional needs
• pupils in Early Years have a good start to their learning
• pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is strong. Pupils show respect and tolerance towards each other and to adults in school.
• pupils’ handwriting and presentation has shown a marked improvement over time
• attendance is improving and is now close to the national average