News & Newsletters
Monday 4th July 2016
Friday 26th February 2016
We were delighted to be judged as 'Outstanding' in all areas in our recent National Society Inspection as a Church of England School . The main findings in the report were..
The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St Paul’s as a Church of England school are outstanding
- Pupils are highly valued and nurtured as individuals in a caring Christian environment, which enables them to flourish academically, spiritually and socially.
- The whole school community is very reflective, respectful of diversity and the views of others.
- The strong, purposeful Christian leadership of the headteacher, supported by governors and staff, deeply embeds the distinctive Christian ethos.
- Excellent relationships within the family of the school and the outstanding behaviour and attitudes of pupils are firmly based on their understanding of Christian values.
- Collective worship and religious education contribute significantly in promoting the distinctive Christian values and developing pupils’ spirituality.
Thursday 1st October 2015
We are delighted to have been accredited as a Communication Friendly School following work to ensure that all staff are trained in recognizing and supporting children with speech and language difficulties.More